Covid-19 Update - With limited class sizes and following strict CDC guidelines... YES WE ARE OPEN! Our live classes are also being live streamed at the same time, so you can participate in the comfort of your home.
If you come to a live class at the studio, we ask that you:
• Be sure to not come if you feel sick or if you are in a “high risk” group, per CDC guidelines.
• Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early for the safety protocols. We release reservations to people on the wait list 15-minutes prior to class start.
• You must bring a mask and wear it per Miami-Dade guidelines.
• When you arrive, please take off your shoes when you enter the front door
• There will be a table on your left for you to sanitize your hands
• Check in at the front desk, where your temperature and your oxygen saturation level will be take
• As you enter the Buddha Cave, you will see blue tape on the floor. This is for aligning the front of your mat. Find your space and settle in and get comfortable.
• We ask that you only use your own props for the time being, out of an abundance of caution. If you do use any equipment, please leave them on the floor after class, so they can be steam fogged and disinfected.
With classes 7-Days a week, Energy Yoga should have a class style and time to meet the busiest schedules.
Energy Yoga serves the South Florida area offering Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Teacher Training, Stress & Anxiety Therapy, Therapeutic Massage, Energy Healing Reiki, Hypnosis, Holistic Mental Health Counseling and more…